Eukaryotic Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Alpha (MIP1a)
CCL3; MIP1-A; SCYA3; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 3; Small Inducible Cytokine A3; Homologous To Mouse Mip-1a; Tonsillar Lymphocyte LD78 Alpha Protein
Add to Cart Distributors
- Product No.EPA092Hu51
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineInfection immunity
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host Yeast
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 9.1kDa, Accurate 9kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer24~Ala92 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.8
Share your citation Upload your experimental result Review Leave a message
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please attach serial No. on instruction manual
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Age influence on hypersensitivity pneumonitis induced in mice by exposure to Pantoea agglomeransPubmed: 24044680
- The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37RaPubmed:26912204
- CIRCULATING MACROPHAGE INFLAMMATORY PROTEIN-1 ALPHA (MIP1-Α) AS A POTENTIAL BIOMARKER FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF PATIENTS WITH …57e97ac908aeb34bc08fd41a.pdf
- Role of Gut-Derived Endotoxin on Type I Collagen Production in the Rat Pancreas after Chronic Alcohol Exposure pubmed:29121396
- Changes in the concentrations of inflammatory and oxidative status biomediators (MIP-1 α, PMN elastase, MDA, and IL-12) in depressed patients with and without posttraumatic stress disorder10.1016/j.pharep.2017.08.008
- Molybdenum disulfide/graphene oxide nanocomposites show favorable lung targeting and enhanced drug loading/tumor-killing efficacy with improved …Articles:am2017225
- Therapeutic Potential of Pien Tze Huang on Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis RatPubmed:29682587
- Cathelicidin LL-37 affects surface and intracellular Toll-like receptor expression in tissue mast cellsPubmed:29670923
- Changes in the concentrations of inflammatory and oxidative status biomediators (MIP-1 α, PMN elastase, MDA, and IL-12) in depressed patients with and without …Pubmed:29339257
- CQPC06 Activity Prevents Dextran Sulfate Sodium‐Induced Colitis by Regulating the IL‐8 PathwayDoi: 10.1111/1750-3841.14346
- The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects of conbercept in treatment of macular edema secondary to retinal vein occlusionPubmed: 30558792
- Intravitreal conbercept improves outcome of proliferative diabetic retinopathy through inhibiting inflammation and oxidative stressPubmed: 33227274
- α-Galactosylceramide and its analog OCH differentially affect the pathogenesis of ISO-induced cardiac injury in micePubmed: 32973325
- PIGU promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression through activating NF-κB pathway and increasing immune escapePubmed: 32971102
- A vaccine-based nanosystem for initiating innate immunity and improving tumor immunotherapyPubmed: 32332752
- PDIA6 promotes pancreatic cancer progression and immune escape through CSN5-mediated deubiquitination of β-catenin and PD-L134325342