GDF8; Growth Differentiation Factor 8
- FOB US$ 272.00 US$ 680.00 US$ 1,360.00 US$ 4,080.00 US$ 10,200.00
- Product No.EPB653Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineMetabolic pathwayBone metabolism
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 40.3kDa, Accurate 50kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsn24~Ser375 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.4
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Anti-Myostatin Reduces Bone Mineral Loss in Ovariectomized RatsSapub:Source
- Short-term, high-fat diet accelerates disuse atrophy and protein degradation in a muscle-specific manner in micePubMed: 26539241
- Tumor inoculation site affects the development of cancer cachexia and muscle wastingPubMed: 26016447
- Induction of transient tenogenic phenotype of high density cultured human dermal fibroblastsPubMed: 25748814
- Higher Plasma Myostatin Levels in Cor Pulmonale Secondary to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseasePubmed:26998756
- The Effect of Vibration Treatments Combined with Teriparatide or Strontium Ranelate on Bone Healing and Muscle in Ovariectomized RatsPubmed:27272029
- Irisin and Myostatin Levels in Patients with Graves' Disease.pubmed:27986127
- Effect of Strontium Ranelate on the Muscle and Vertebrae of Ovariectomized Ratspubmed:29242963
- Compensatory anabolic signaling in the sarcopenia of experimental chronic arthritis.pubmed:28740214
- Fermented corn-soybean meal elevated IGF1 levels in grower-finisher pigsPubmed: 30203098
- Predictive value of serum myostatin for the severity and clinical outcome of heart failurePubmed: 31056368
- Resistance training‐induced muscle hypertrophy is mediated by TGF‐β1‐Smad signaling pathway in male Wistar ratsPubmed: 31960436
- Myostatin and muscle atrophy during chronic kidney diseasePubmed: 32974666
- Gender-Specific Behaviour in Obesity Stages I-II: Imbalance of Aminothiol Status and Adipomyokine Profile in Subjects with Different Insulin Resistance …34868459