HARP; HBGF8; HBNF; NEGF1; Heparin Binding Growth Factor 8; Neurite Growth-Promoting Factor 1; Heparin Affin Regulatory Peptide; Heparin Binding Growth Associated Molecule
- FOB US$ 272.00 US$ 680.00 US$ 1,360.00 US$ 4,080.00 US$ 10,200.00
- Product No.EPB309Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityNeuro science
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 16.7kDa, Accurate 17kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly33~Asp168 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.6
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Suppression of lung adenocarcinoma through menin and polycomb gene-mediated repression of growth factor pleiotrophinMenin suppresses lung cancer through PTNNature: 2009273
- The Effects of Pleiotrophin in Proliferative Diabetic RetinopathyPubmed:25617851
- Depletion of Phagocytic Cells during Nonlethal Plasmodium yoelii Infection Causes Severe Malaria Characterized by Acute Renal Failure in Mice.Pubmed:26755155