PRBP; RBP; Plasma retinol-binding protein; Retinol Binding Protein 4, Plasma
- FOB US$ 304.00 US$ 760.00 US$ 1,520.00 US$ 4,560.00 US$ 11,400.00
- Product No.EPA929Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayEndocrinologyHormone metabolism
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Molecular Mass 22.7kDa, Accurate 23kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla18~Leu201 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Proteomic Identification of Human Urinary Biomarkers in Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 Liebert: 20100078
- Effect of high dose thiamine on the levels of urinary protein biomarkers in diabetes mellitus type 2PubMed: 21130593
- Quercetin Protects against Cadmium-Induced Renal Uric Acid Transport System Alteration and Lipid Metabolism Disorder in RatsPubMed: PMC3368504
- Combined galanin with insulin improves insulin sensitivity of diabetic rat musclesPubmed:24501381
- Central alarin ameliorated insulin resistance of adipocytes in type 2 diabetic ratsPubmed:25240061
- Effect of endogenous galanin on glucose transporter 4 expression in cardiac muscle of type 2 diabetic ratsPubmed:25445608
- Long-term Effect of Ileal Transposition on Adipokine Serum Level in Zucker (Orl)-Lepr fa Fatty RatsPubmed:25697126
- Differentially expressed urinary biomarkers in children with idiopathic nephrotic syndromePubMed: 26351173
- Expression of retinol binding protein 4 and nuclear factor-ÎşB in diabetic rats with atherosclerosis and the intervention effect of pioglitazonePubmed:27446311
- Expression of retinol binding protein 4 and nuclear factor-κB in diabetic rats with atherosclerosisand the intervention effect of pioglitazone.pubmed:27446311
- Application of a new procedure for liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry profiling of plasma amino acid-related metabolites and untargeted shotgun proteomics to identify mechanisms and biomarkers of calcific aortic stenosisS0021967317311858
- Screening for immune-potentiating antigens from hepatocellular carcinoma patients after radiofrequency ablation by serum proteomic analysisPubmed:29386009
- Lack of pronounced changes in the expression of fatty acid handling proteins in adipose tissue and plasma of morbidly obese humansPubmed:29335416
- RBP4 regulates trophoblastic cell proliferation and invasion via the PI3K/AKT signaling pathwayPubmed:30015949
- Relationship between retinol and risk of diabetic retinopathy: a case-control study
- Retinol binding protein 4 abundance in plasma and tissues is related to body fat deposition in cattlePubmed: 31147589