Eukaryotic Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
KITLG; MGF; SF; KL1; Kitl; FPH2; Kit-Ligand; Steel Factor; Mast Cell Growth Factor; Steel factor; Familial Progressive Hyperpigmentation 2
- FOB US$ 300.00 US$ 750.00 US$ 1,500.00 US$ 4,500.00 US$ 11,250.00
- Product No.EPA120Po61
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Source Eukaryotic expression, Host 293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Secreted
- Molecular Mass 20.4kDa, Accurate 20kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsThr25~Ala191 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
Share your citation Upload your experimental result Review Leave a message
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please attach serial No. on instruction manual
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
- Effect of ovarian stimulation with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and antagonists, on follicular fluid stem cell factor and serum urocortin 1 levels on the day of oocyte retrievalPubmed: 23801011
- An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic CancerPubMed: 26266370
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-13 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- Middle-Aged Diabetic Females and Males Present Distinct Susceptibility to Alzheimer Disease-like Pathology.pubmed:27730513
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-induced rat oocyte dysfunction and low fertility mediated by autophagyPubmed:29423092
- Effects of 220 MHz Pulsed Modulated Radiofrequency Field on the Sperm Quality in RatsPubmed: 30974849