PARK5; PGP9.5; Uch-L1; Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5; Ubiquitin thioesterase L1; Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1
- FOB US$ 167.00 US$ 418.00 US$ 836.00 US$ 2,508.00 US$ 6,270.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPG945Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & Kinase
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Lipid-ancho
- Molecular Mass 28.2kDa, Accurate n/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln2~Ala223 (Accession # P09936) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Changes of ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase-L1 levels in serum and urine of patients with white matter lesionsPubMed: 26232084
- Increased plasma UCH-L1 after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage is associated with unfavorable neurological outcomePubmed:26810533
- Serum Carnosine Dipeptidase 1 and Ubiquitin C - Terminal Hydrolase L1 as Markers of Brain Damage in Patients after Carotid Endarterectomy mnstemps:135