Nampt; NAmPRTase; PBEF; PBEF1; Pre-B-Cell Colony Enhancing Factor; Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase
- FOB US$ 160.00 US$ 400.00 US$ 800.00 US$ 2,400.00 US$ 6,000.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPA638Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayCardiovascular biologyHepatology
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Molecular Mass 59.2kDa, Accurate n/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~His491 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- EFFECT OF 8 WEEKS ENDURANCE TRAINING ON PLASMA VISFATIN IN MIDDLE-AGED MENBrjb: source
- The relationship between visfatin and HOMA-IR in hypertensive patients, and the effect of antihypertensive drugs on visfatin and HOMA-IR in hypertensive patients with insulin resistanceScienceDirect: S0168822711002956
- Early-effect of bariatric surgery (Scopinaro method) on intestinal hormones and adipokines in insulin resistant Wistar rat.Pubmed: 24304571
- CTRP3 modulates the expression and secretion of adipokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubmed:25168658
- Plasma visfatin levels and mRNA expression of visfatin in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and peripheral blood monocyte-derived macrophages from normal weight females with polycystic ovary syndromePubmed:Pmc3991522
- Visfatin derived from ascites promotes ovarian cancer cell migration through Rho/ROCK signaling-mediated actin polymerization.Pubmed:25055182
- Visfatin −948G/T and resistin −420C/Gpolymorphisms in Egyptian type 2 diabetic patients with and without cardiovascular diseasesNrcresearchpress:Source
- Antidiabetic Effect of Galantamine: Novel Effect for a Known Centrally Acting DrugPubMed: 26262991
- Changes in concentration of visfatin during four weeks of inpatient treatment of alcohol dependent malesScience: Article
- Variation in blood levels of hormones in obese patients following weight reduction induced by endoscopic and surgical bariatric therapiesPubMed: 26539806
- Genetic Variations in Visfatin and Resistin Genes in Egyptian Type 2 Diabetic Patients With and Without ComplicationsPubMed: 25120107
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234