CXCL4; SCYB4; Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Ligand 4; Oncostatin-A; Iroplact
- FOB US$ 840.00 US$ 1,400.00 US$ 2,520.00 US$ 4,900.00 US$ 8,400.00
- Product No.PSA172Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
Research use only
Recombinant Platelet Factor 4 (PF4) 50ug Standard Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Platelet Factor 4 (PF4) 100ug Detection Ab Monoclonal Antibody to Platelet Factor 4 (PF4) 500ug Capture Ab
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The concentration of protein/peptide and antibodies used in different immunoassays need to be determined by users according to their experiments.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Propofol lowers serum PF4 level and partially corrects hypercoagulopathy in endotoxemic ratsPubMed: 20601223
- Secretome of apoptotic peripheral blood cells (APOSEC) attenuates microvascular obstruction in a porcine closed chest reperfused acute myocardial infarction model: role of platelet aggregation and vasodilationPubMed: 22899170
- Platelets Recognize Brain-Specific Glycolipid Structures, Respond to Neurovascular Damage and Promote NeuroinflammationPubMed: PMC3608633
- Effect of splenectomy on platelet activation and decompression sickness outcome in a rat model of decompressionPubmed:25311322
- A Phellinus baumii–based supplement containing Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge improves atherothrombotic profiles through endothelial nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase pathwaysin vitro and in vivoscience:S1756464616300676
- Aspirin, but Not Tirofiban Displays Protective Effects in Endotoxin Induced Lung Injurypubmed:27583400
- Evidence of the Role of R-Spondin 1 and Its Receptor Lgr4 in the Transmission of Mechanical Stimuli to Biological Signals for Bone Formation.pubmed:28272338