IFNB1; IFN-B; IFB; IFF; IFNB; Interferon Beta 1 Fibroblast
- FOB US$ 1,008.00 US$ 1,680.00 US$ 3,024.00 US$ 5,880.00 US$ 10,080.00
- Product No.KSA222Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
Research use only
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunity
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range7.8-500pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity2.7pg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interferon Beta (IFNb). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interferon Beta (IFNb) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
- Melatonin protects liver against ischemia and reperfusion injury through inhibition of toll-like receptor signaling pathwayPubMed: 21355876
- Hepatitis B virus polymerase inhibits RIG-I- and Toll-like receptor 3-mediated beta interferon induction in human hepatocytes through interference with interferon regulatory factor 3 activation and dampening of the interaction between TBK1/IKKε and DDX3.Sgm: 9182080
- Impaired TLR3/IFN-β signaling in monocyte-derived dendritic cells from patients with acute-on-chronic hepatitis B liver failure: Relevance to the severity of liver damageScienceDirect: S0006291X09019822
- Intact Type I Interferon Production and IRF7 Function in Sooty MangabeysPubMed: PMC3757038
- Innate Immune Response to Rift Valley Fever Virus in GoatsPubMed: PMC3335883
- Low pH Environmental Stress Inhibits LPS and LTA-Stimulated Proinflammatory Cytokine Production in Rat Alveolar MacrophagesPubmed: 24288685
- An attenuated EIAV strain and its molecular clone strain differentially induce the expression of Toll-like receptors and type-I interferons in equine monocyte-derived macrophages.Pubmed: 23850441
- Scoparone attenuates d-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide-induced fulminant hepatic failure through inhibition of toll-like receptor 4 signaling in micePubmed: 23535186
- Experimental model of equine alveolar macrophage stimulation with TLR ligandsPubmed: 23815824
- Training Modifies Innate Immune Responses in Blood Monocytes and in Pulmonary Alveolar MacrophagesPubmed: 24502337
- Mannan binding lectin attenuates double-stranded RNA-mediated TLR3 activation and innate immunityPubmed:24530528
- Infection of equine monocyte-derived macrophages with an attenuated equine infectious anemia virus (EIAV) strain induces a strong resistance to the infection by a virulent EIAV strainPubmed:25106750
- MicroRNA-30e* Suppresses Dengue Virus Replication by Promoting NF-κB–Dependent IFN ProductionPubmed:25122182
- The innate immune response of equine bronchial epithelial cells is altered by trainingPubmed:25595212
- SOCS3 Drives Proteasomal Degradation of TBK1 and Negatively Regulates Antiviral Innate ImmunityPubMed: 25939384
- Analysis of cytokine production in a newly developed canine tracheal epithelial cell line infected with H3N3 canine influenza virusPubMed: 25797196
- Complexes of DNA with the Antimicrobial Peptide LL37 Augment NK Cell Functions by Inducing Type I Interferon Production from Circulating Monocytes and Plasmacytoid Predendritic CellsPubMed: 26258404
- PKR activation enhances replication of classical swine fever virus in PK-15 cellsPubMed: 25899421
- siRNA Targeting the 2A pro Genomic Region Prevents Enterovirus 71 Replication In VitroPubmed:26886455
- Cellular uptake of exogenous calcineurin B is dependent on TLR4/MD2/CD14 complexes, and CnB is an endogenous ligand of TLR4Pubmed:27090571
- Innate Immune Responses in ALV-J Infected Chicks and Chickens with Hemangioma In VivoPubmed:27252695
- Chloroquine attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses through upregulation of USP25.pubmed:28134560
- Effects of IRF1 and IFN-β interaction on the M1 polarization of macrophages and its antitumor functionpubmed:27176664
- Host miR-146a promotes replication of human cytomegalovirus by suppressing type I IFN response in MRC-5 cellsfiles:ijcep0036479.pdf
- ALV-J strain SCAU-HN06 induces innate immune responses in chicken primary monocyte-derived macrophagespubmed:27486255
- Characterization of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Variants Anatomically Compartmentalized inPlasma and Milk in Chronically Infected African Green Monkeys.pubmed:
- MicroRNA-548j inhibits type I interferon production by targeting ZBTB11 in patients with chronic hepatitis Bpubmed:28342861
- The down-regulation of casein kinase 1 alpha as a host defense response against infectious bursal disease virus infectionpubmed:28988058
- High-Density Lipoproteins Exert Pro-inflammatory Effects on Macrophages via Passive Cholesterol Depletion and PKC-NF-kB/STAT1-IRF1 Signalingpubmed:27866837