CSIF; IL10A; TGIF; Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor
- FOB US$ 1,393.00 US$ 2,322.00 US$ 4,180.00 US$ 8,127.00 US$ 13,932.00
- Product No.KSA056Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
Research use only
- CategoryCytokineInfection immunity
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range7.8-500pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity2.6pg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 10 (IL10). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 10 (IL10) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
- Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosaPubMed: 19958244
- Optimal formation of genetically modified and functional pancreatic islet spheroids by using hanging-drop strategyPubMed: 23498797
- New Method to Isolate and Culture Rat Kupffer CellsPubMed: PMC3743898
- Evaluation of serum concentrations of interleukin (IL)-4, IL-10, and IL-12 during pregnancy in bitchesScienceDirect: S0093691X1300037X
- Immunosuppression abrogates resistance of young rabbits to Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease (RHD)Biomedcentral: Source
- Attenuation of renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by a?aí extract preconditioning in a rat modelPubmed:25476829
- Daily quercetin supplementation over a period of two weeks results in a moderate accumulation of total plasma flavonols in horsesResearchgate:Source
- Increased serum levels of lipocalin-1 and-2 in patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary diseasePubmed:Pmc4043430
- Hyperlipidemia causes changes in inflammatory responses to periodontal pathogen challenge: Implications in acute and chronic infectionsPubmed:24992577
- The Concentrations of Inflammatory Cytokines and Acute‐Phase Proteins in the Peripheral Blood and Uterine Washings in Cows with PyometraPubmed:25704413
- Inflammatory cytokines and acute-phase proteins concentrations in the peripheral blood and uterus of cows that developed endometritis during early postpartum.Pubmed:25765299
- Efficacy of Albendazole-Chitosan Microsphere-based Treatment for Alveolar Echinococcosis in MicePubMed: 26352932
- Berberine alleviates preeclampsia possibly by regulating the expression of interleukin-2/interleukin-10 and Bcl-2/BaxPubMed: 26629148
- Serum IL-6 and IL-10 concentrations in bitches with pyometra undergoing ovariohysterectomyPubMed: 26410584
- Effect of remote ischemic preconditioning in the expression of IL-6 and IL-10 in a rat model of liver ischemia-reperfusion injuryPubMed: 26270136
- Evaluation of proliferation and cytokines production by mitogen-stimulated bovine peripheral blood mononuclear cellsArticle_14936_6.Html:
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE5 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982496
- Trypanosoma cruzi infection and benznidazole therapy independently stimulate oxidative status and structural pathological remodeling of the liver tissue in micePubMed: 25912691
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-19 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- VSL# 3 probiotic treatment decreases bacterial translocation in rats with carbon tetrachloride‐induced cirrhosisPubMed: 24750552
- Significance of the changes occurring in the levels of interleukins, SOD and MDA in rat pulmonary tissue following exposure to different altitudes and exposure times PubMed: 26622414
- The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cellsPubMed: 25799173
- Modulation of oxidative and inflammatory cardiac response by nonselective 1‐and 5‐cyclooxygenase inhibitor and benznidazole in micePubMed: 26105114
- Inflammatory cytokines and acute-phase proteins concentrations in the peripheral blood and uterus of cows that developed endometritis during early postpartumPubMed: 25765299
- Inflammatory cytokine and acute phase protein concentrations in the peripheral blood and uterine washings of cows with subclinical endometritis in the late postpartum periodPubMed: 25846950
- Effects of prebiotic supplementation on the expression of proteins regulating iron absorption in anaemic growing ratsPubMed: 25745840
- ЦитокCgi-Bin: Irbis_Nbuv
- АНАЛИЗ ЦИТОКИНОВОГО СТАТУСА ПРИ ОРВИ КРУПНОГО РОГАТОГО СКОТАUploads: Article
- A Two-Week Quercetin Supplementation in Horses Results in Moderate Accumulation of Plasma Flavonol ConcentrationsScience: Article
- Rituximab-induced HMGB1 release is associated with inhibition of STAT3 activity in human diffuse large B-cell lymphomaPubMed: 26315113
- Clinical significance of IL-2 and IL-10 gene polymorphisms and serum levels in patients with basal-cell carcinomaPubMed: 26609634
- Oxymatrine attenuates CCl 4-induced hepatic fibrosis via modulation of TLR4-dependent inflammatory and TGF-β1 signaling pathwaysPubmed:27179304
- Neutrophil gene dynamics and plasma cytokine levels in dairy cattle during peri-implantation periodPubmed:27090626
- Innate Immune Responses in ALV-J Infected Chicks and Chickens with Hemangioma In VivoPubmed:27252695
- 白细胞介素10 上调表达对家兔慢性细菌性鼻窦炎黏膜创伤修复的影响article:11593
- Swimming training attenuates the morphological reorganization of the myocardium and local inflammation in the left ventricle of growing rats with untreated experimental diabetes.Pubmed:26896925
- A chimeric protein composed of the binding domains ofClostridium perfringens phospholipase C and Trueperella pyogenes pyolysin induces partial immunoprotection in a mouse modelPubmed:27473983
- Lipopolysaccharide Cross-Tolerance Delays Platelet-Activating Factor-Induced Sudden Death in Swiss Albino Mice: Involvement of Cyclooxygenase in Cross-TolerancePubmed:27064683
- Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitispubmed:27553600
- Effects of acute exercise on salivary free insulin-like growth factor 1 and interleukin 10 in sportsmen.pubmed:27605972
- Efficacy of an autophagy-targeted DNA vaccine against avian leukosis virus subgroup J.pubmed:28049588
- Gemcitabine treatment enhanced the anti-tumor effect of cytokine induced killer cells by depletion of CD4+CD25bri regulatory T cells.pubmed:27867030
- Influences of Hyriopsis cumingii polysaccharides on mice immunosignaling molecules and T lymphocyte differentiation09540105.2017.1306494
- Clinical effect of electro-acupuncture on lung injury patients caused by severe3162851.pdf
- Effect of Passion Fruit (Passiflora edulis f. flavicarpa deg.) Peel Flour on the Prognosis of Acute Pancreatitis after Overnutrition During Lactationart00008
- ALV-J strain SCAU-HN06 induces innate immune responses in chicken primary monocyte-derived macrophagespubmed:27486255
- Transplantation of a bacterial consortium ameliorates trinitrobenzenesulfonic acid-induced colitisand intestinal dysbiosis in rats.pubmed:27415182
- The effect of feed supplementation with zinc chelate and zinc sulphate on selected humoral and cell-mediated immune parameters and cytokine concentration in …S0034528816303162
- Commercial gold nanocolloid inhibits synthesis of IL-2 and proliferation of porcine T lymphocytesscience:article
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory is more effective than anti-oxidant therapy in counteracting oxidative/nitrosative stress and heart disease in T. cruzi-infected mice.pubmed:28134069
- Comparison of human adipose stromal vascular fraction and adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells for the attenuation of acute renal ischemia/reperfusion injury.pubmed:28276451
- Imbalance of intestinal immune function in piglets infected by porcine circovirus type 2 during the fetal period.pubmed:28244338
- Oral administration of Clostridium butyricum CGMCC0313‐1 reduces ovalbumin‐induced allergic airway inflammation in micepubmed:28250847
- The Level of Inflammatory Cytokines and Antimicrobial Peptides after Composite Material Implantation and Contamination with Bacterial Culture.16629795
- Impact of purified oat 1-3, 1-4-β-d-glucan of different molecular weight on alleviation of inflammation parameters during gastritisS1756464616303528
- ВПЛИВ КРОВОВТРАТИ НА ДИНАМІКУ ВМІСТУ ЦИТОКІНІВ СИРОВАТКИ КРОВІ В ПЕРІОД ГОСТРОЇ РЕАКЦІЇ НА КРАНІОСКЕЛЕТНУ ТРАВМУ83646