P1NP; N-Propeptide Of Type I Procollagen; Procollagen I Amino Terminal Propeptide
- FOB US$ 1,260.00 US$ 2,100.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,350.00 US$ 12,600.00
- Product No.KSA957Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
Research use only
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayHepatologyBone metabolism
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range31.2-2,000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity12.3pg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Procollagen I N-Terminal Propeptide (PINP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Procollagen I N-Terminal Propeptide (PINP) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
- Is there benefit in optimising heart failure treatment in over-80 year-old patients? (HF-80 study): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials: 1745-6215
- Measurement of aminoterminal propeptide of type I procollagen (PINP) in serumScienceDirect: S0009912012001543
- Low molecular weight iron dextran increases fibroblast growth factor-23 concentration, together with parathyroid hormone decrease in hemodialyzed patientsPubMed: 22458393
- IL4 and IL-17A provide a Th2/Th17-polarized inflammatory milieu in favor of TGF-β1 to induce bronchial epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT)PubMed: PMC3726963
- PINP as a biological response marker during teriparatide treatment for osteoporosisPubmed: 24599274
- Zoledronic acid has differential anti-tumour activity in the pre-and post-menopausal bone microenvironment in vivoAacrjournals: Source
- Oxytocin Reverses Ovariectomy-Induced Osteopenia and Body Fat GainEndocrine: Source
- Oxytocin reverse ovariectomy-induced Osteoper and body fat gainPubmed:24506069
- The effect of topiramate and lamotrigine on rat bone mass, structure and metabolism.Pubmed:24629477
- Neurofibromin inactivation impairs osteocyte development in Nf1Prx1 and Nf1Col1 mouse modelsPubmed:24947449
- Phosphatidylethanolamine biomimetic coating increases mesenchymal stem cell osteoblastogenesisPubmed:24980874
- Effects of de-escalated bisphosphonate therapy on bone turnover biomarkers in breast cancer patients with bone metastasesPubmed:25332877
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Oxytocin reverses osteoporosis in a sex-dependent mannerPubMed: 26042090
- Changes in Bone Metabolism Months after Laparoscopic Morbidly Obese Pre-menopausal WomenMms: Content
- Prognostic value of collagen turnover biomarkers in cardiac resynchronization therapy: A subanalysis of the TRUST CRT randomized trial populationPubmed:26776557
- Procollagen markers in microdialysate can predict patient outcome after Achilles tendon rupturecontent:2
- Bilaterale Kommunikation zwischen Osteoblasten und Osteoklastenvolltexte:2016
- Fibrosis of extracellular matrix is related to the duration of the disease but is unrelated to the dynamics of collagen metabolism in dilated cardiomyopathypubmed:27516211
- Bone turnover response is linked to both acute and established metabolic changes in ultra-marathon runnerspubmed:27422791
- Left ventricular reverse remodeling is not related to biopsy-detected extracellular matrix fibrosis and serum markers of fibrosis in dilated cardiomyopathy, regardless of the definition used for LVRRpubmed:28004175
- The effect of calcium and vitamin D supplementation on bone health of male Jockeys.pubmed:27568072
- Combined aerobic and resistance training improves bone health of female cancer survivorsS2352187216300389
- Renal Denervation Attenuates Multi-Organ Fibrosis and Improves Vascular Remodeling in Rats with Transverse Aortic Constriction Induced Cardiomyopathypubmed:27889753
- The effect of lamotrigine and phenytoin on bone turnover and bone strength: A prospective study in Wistar ratspubmed:27838501
- Sprint Interval Training Induces A Sexual Dimorphism but does not Improve Peak Bone Mass in Young and Healthy Mice.pubmed:28303909
- Low periostin levels in adult patients with Langerhans cell histiocytosis are independently associated with the disease activity.pubmed:28521873
- Erratum to: Effects on bone metabolism markers and arterial stiffness by switching to rivaroxaban from warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillationpubmed:28314975
- A Study Protocol: Spinal Morphology, Physical Performance, Quality of Life and Biochemical Markers in Adults at Risk of Osteoporotic Fractures 59f7c85aaca272607e2d8d7a
- Achilles tendon rupture healing is enhanced by intermittent pneumatic compression upregulating collagen type I synthesispubmed:28668970
- Method for the treatment of cardiovascular fibrosispatents:US9594083
- Periostin and sclerostin levels in juvenile Paget's diseasepubmed:29263750
- Congenital Hypothyroidism and Bone Remodeling Cyclepubmed:27840329
- Relationship of biomarkers of extracellular matrix with myocardial function in Type 2 diabetes mellituspubmed:28685602
- Left ventricular reverse remodeling is not related to biopsy‑detected extracellular matrix fibrosis and serum markers of fibrosis in dilated cardiomyopathy, regardless of the definition used for LVRR10.1007/s00380-016-0930-y
- Optimization of the Time Window of Interest in Ovariectomized Imprinting Control Region Mice for Antiosteoporosis Researchpubmed:29119115
- 12-month patterns of serum markers of collagen synthesis, transforming growth factor and connective tissue growth factor are similar in new-onset and chronic dilated cardiomyopathy in patients both with and without cardiac fibrosis.pubmed:28460256
- Prognostic value of fibrosis-related markers in dilated cardiomyopathy: A link between osteopontin and cardiovascular events.pubmed:29120858
- The key role of proinflammatory cytokines, matrix proteins, RANKL/OPG and Wnt/β-catenin in bone healing of hip arthroplasty patientspubmed:29129760