ACDCR1; CGI45; PAQR1; TESBP1A; TESBP1-A; Progestin and AdipoQ Receptor Family Member I
- Product No.MAA147Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryMetabolic pathway
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ADIPOR1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ADIPOR1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Topiramate-Induced Modulation of Hepatic Molecular Mechanisms: An Aspect for Its Anti-Insulin Resistant EffectPubMed: 22649556
- Estimation of ellagic acid and/or repaglinide effects on insulin signaling, oxidative stress, andinflammatory mediators of liver, pancreas, adipose tissue, and brain in insulin resistant/type 2 diabetic rats.pubmed:28092161
- CoQ10 exerts hepatoprotective effect in fructose-induced fatty liver model in ratsPubmed: 32157594