Monoclonal Antibody to Angiogenin (ANG)
RNASE5; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family 5
- Product No.MAA007Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunity
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa, Clone Number C5
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA007Hu01-Recombinant Angiogenin (ANG)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Tissue; Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human ANG Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Mu19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant ANG, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ANG. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ANG in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Evening primrose oil and celecoxib inhibited pathological angiogenesis, inflammation, and oxidative stress in adjuvant-induced arthritis: novel role of angiopoietin-1Pubmed: 24664592
- Angiogenin/Ribonuclease 5 is an EGFR ligand and a serum biomarker for erlotinib sensitivity in pancreatic cancerPubmed:29606349
- The VE-PTP Inhibitor AKB-9778 Improves Antitumor Activity and Diminishes the Toxicity of Interleukin 2 (IL-2) AdministrationPubmed: 31348125
- Nonselective alpha-/beta-AR antagonists can inhibit pericyte proliferation, migration, and secretion in vitroPubmed: 32224529
- Concerns on the Specificity of Commercial ELISAs for the Measurement of Angiotensin-(1-7) and Angiotensin II in Human Plasma33399002