CD143; ACE1; DCP1; ACEI; ACE-I; Kininase II; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme; Peptidyl-Dipeptidase A; Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase 1; Angiotensin-converting enzyme, soluble form
- FOB US$ 84.00 US$ 196.00 US$ 280.00 US$ 700.00 US$ 2,800.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAA004Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseCardiovascular biology
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA004Hu01-Recombinant Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
Figure. HE staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Intestine Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant ACE, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Human Lung Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACE. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACE in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Association of elevated blood pressure and impaired vasorelaxation in experimental Sprague-Dawley rats fed with heated vegetable oilPubMed: PMC2914008
- Effect of Repeatedly Heated Palm Olein on Blood Pressure–Regulating Enzymes Activity and Lipid Peroxidation in RatsUsm: MJMS19120
- Plasma Levels of Angiotensin-Converting Enzymes 1 and 2 and AGTR2 (T1247G and A5235G) Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated to Breast Cancer Progression.Scirp: Source
- Vascular function and atherosclerosis progression after 1 y of flavonoid intake in statin-treated postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.Pubmed: 23553151
- Cathepsin G deficiency reduces periaortic calcium chloride injury-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice Pubmed:25037606
- ACE2 activation by xanthenone prevents leptin-induced increases in blood pressure and proteinuria during pregnancy in Sprague-Dawley ratsPubmed:25205467
- Sub-chronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubmed:25580880
- Arsenic causes aortic dysfunction and systemic hypertension in rats: Augmentation of angiotensin II signalingPubMed: 26079204
- Protective Effect of Enalapril against Methionine-Enriched Diet-Induced Hypertension: Role of Endoplasmic Reticulum and Oxidative StressPubMed: 26640794
- MechanismsPubMed: 26602523
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Angiotensin converting enzymes in patients with acute respiratory distress syndromeContent: 3
- Garlic Attenuates Plasma and Kidney ACE-1 and AngII Modulations in Early Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Renal Clearance and Blood Pressure ImplicationsPubmed:27293465
- Ренин-ангиотензин-альдостероновая система у крыс линии НИСАГ (ISIAH) со стресс-индуцированной артериальной гипертензией30_Dubinina.pdf
- The effect of heat stress on bull sperm quality and related HSPs expressioncontent:journals
- Citrus leaf extract reduces blood pressure and vascular damage in repeatedly heated palm oil diet-Induced hypertensive rats.pubmed:28068636