BMP2A; BMP-2A; Hemochromatosis Modifier
- Product No.MAA013Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryDevelopmental scienceBone metabolism
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against BMP2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Chronic exposure to low concentrations of strontium 90 affects bone physiology but not the hematopoietic system in miceWiley: Source
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Effect of transplantation of BMP-2-induced bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on myocardial infarction of rats after reperfusionSource
- PDGF-AA promotes osteogenic differentiation and migration of mesenchymal stem cell by down-regulating PDGFRα and derepressing BMP-Smad1/5/8 signalingPubmed:25470749
- Negative effect of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor therapy on rat bone tissue after orchidectomyPubMed: 25934570
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26681207
- Sustained dual release of placental growth factor-2 and bone morphogenic protein-2 from heparin-based nanocomplexes for direct osteogenesisPubmed:27042064
- EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE ON THE EXPRESSION OF BMP-2 AND SMAD1 IN RAT OSTEOBLASTS IN VITROfiles:p013-022
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPEPubmed:27196063
- Extracellular Matrix Powder from Cultured Cartilage-Like Tissue as Cell Carriers for Cartilage RepairDOI:10.1039/C7TB00640C
- 3D- Printed Poly(ε-caprolactone) Scaffold Integrated with Cell-laden Chitosan Hydrogels for Bone Tissue Engineering.pubmed:29042614
- Demineralized dentin and enamel matrices as suitable substrates for bone regenerationpubmed:28731486
- Peroxisome proliferator‐activated receptor γ plays dual roles on experimental periodontitis in ratsPubmed:29574908
- Effects of Amlodipine on Bone Metabolism in Orchidectomised Spontaneously Hypertensive RatsPubmed:29898457
- BMP-2 and type I collagen preservation in human deciduous teeth after demineralizationPubmed:30045659
- Enhanced osteogenic differentiation of MC3T3-E1 on rhBMP-2 immobilized titanium surface through polymer-mediated electrostatic interaction
- Injectable hydrogels from enzyme-catalyzed crosslinking as BMSCs-laden scaffold for bone repair and regeneration
- Development of CaCO 3 microsphere-based composite hydrogel for dual delivery of growth factor and Ca to enhance bone regeneration
- The dose-time effects of fluoride on the expression and DNA methylation level of the promoter region of BMP-2 and BMP-7 in ratsPubmed: 32004919
- Biofabrication and application of decellularized bone extracellular matrix for effective bone regeneration
- Synergistic Effect of Platelet-rich Fibrin Releasate and Bone Marrow Stem Cells in Preventing Bone Loss in Ovariectomized Mouse
- New design to remove leukocytes from platelet-rich plasma (PRP) based on cell dimension rather than density33842739
- Osteogenic and Angiogenic Potency of VEGF165-Transfected Canine Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells Combined with Coral Hydroxyapatite in Vitro34302695
- The WNT/β-catenin signalling pathway induces chondrocyte apoptosis in the cartilage injury caused by T-2 toxin in rats34742779
- Polydopamine-Coated Poly(l-lactide) Nanofibers with Controlled Release of VEGF and BMP-2 as a Regenerative Periosteum34472855
- Efficacy of Total flavonoids of Rhizoma drynariae on the Blood Vessels and the Growth Quality of Bone Graft in the Induced MembranePubmed:35278899