VGR; VGR1; Vegetal Related Growth Factor(TGFB-Related); VG-1-related protein
- FOB US$ 103.00 US$ 239.00 US$ 342.00 US$ 855.00 US$ 3,420.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAA646Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryDevelopmental science
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA646Ra01-Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Rat Stomach Tissue; Primary Ab: 30µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat BMP6 Antibo
DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Rat Small intestine Tissue;
Primary Ab: 30µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat BMP6 Antibody
Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Rat Pancreas Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant BMP6, Rat.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Rat Serum.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BMP6. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP6 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severityPubMed: 23452891
- New parameters in iron metabolism and functional iron deficiency in patients on maintenance hemodialysisPubMed: 23111696
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- In vitro chondrogenesis by BMP6 gene therapyPubmed: 23077084
- Association of hepatic oxidative stress and iron dysregulation with HCC development after interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis CPubMed: 26290259
- Bone morphogenetic protein 6—a possible new player in pathophysiology of heart failurepubmed:27592865