Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 7 (BMP7)
OP1; Osteogenic Protein-1; Eptotermin alfa
- Product No.MAA799Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayDevelopmental scienceBone metabolism
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa, Clone Number C5
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA799Hu02-Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 7 (BMP7)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Renal cancer Tissue; Primary Ab: 20µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human BMP
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against BMP7. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP7 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blottin:g: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Serum Heme Oxygenase-1 and BMP-7 Are Potential Biomarkers for Bone Metabolism in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing SpondylitisPubmed:27314037
- The dose-time effects of fluoride on the expression and DNA methylation level of the promoter region of BMP-2 and BMP-7 in ratsPubmed: 32004919
- Temporal TGF-β Supergene Family Signalling Cues Modulating Tissue Morphogenesis: Chondrogenesis within a Muscle Tissue Model?Pubmed: 32660137