CYP1; AHH; AHRR; CP11; CYP1; P1-450; P450-C; P450DX; Cytochrome P450,Subfamily I(Aromatic Compound-Inducible),Polypeptide 1
- FOB US$ 105.00 US$ 245.00 US$ 350.00 US$ 875.00 US$ 3,500.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAD295Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathway
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPD295Hu01-Recombinant Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CYP1A1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Mouse Liver Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CYP1A1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYP1A1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Apiaceous Vegetable Consumption Decreases PhIP-Induced DNA Adducts and Increases Methylated PhIP Metabolites in the Urine Metabolome in RatsPubmed:25733458
- Apiaceous Vegetable Consumption Decreases PhIP-Induced DNA Adducts and Increases Methylated PhIP Metabolites in the Urine Metabolome in Rats1,2,3PubMed: 25733458
- Phenethyl isothiocyanate and indole-3-carbinol from cruciferous vegetables, but not furanocoumarins from apiaceous vegetables, reduced PhIP-induced DNA adducts in Wistar ratsPubmed:27133590
- Caspase-3, Bcl-2, p53, CYP1A1 and COX -2 as a potential target in chemoprevention of Benzo (a) pyrene-induced lung carcinogenesis in mice: Role of thymoquinoneportal:uploads
- Chemopreventive Role of Curcumin in benzo(A)pyrene induced Lung Carcinogenesis in mice via-modulation of Bcl-2, p53, Caspase-3, Cyp1A1, COX-2 and antioxidant defense system in Lung tissuesportal:uploads
- Phenethyl isothiocyanate and indole-3-carbinol from cruciferous vegetables, but not furanocoumarins from apiaceous vegetables, reduced PhIP-induced DNA adducts in Wistar rats.pubmed:27133590