Monoclonal Antibody to Desmin (Des)
CMD1I; CSM1; CSM2; Intermediate Filament Protein
- Product No.MAA373Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionMetabolic pathwayBone metabolism
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number C18
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA373Hu01-Recombinant Desmin (Des)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Sample: Rat Cardiac Muscle Tissue; Primary Ab: 30µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human Des Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Mu19)
- Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Placenta lysate; Lane2: Porcine Skeletal muscle lysate; Lane3: Rat Skeletal muscle lysate Primary Ab: 0.1µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human Des Antibody Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Mu19)
Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Porcine Heart lysate; Lane2: Porcine Skeletal muscle lysate; Lane3: Rat Skeletal muscle lysate
Primary Ab: 0.2µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human Des Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against Des. It has been selected for its ability to recognize Des in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Utility of Survival Motor Neuron ELISA for Spinal Muscular Atrophy Clinical and Preclinical AnalysesPubMed: PMC3164180
- A Novel Panel of Serum Biomarkers for MPM Diagnosis.pubmed:28348450