ATF1; ATF2; HFB1-GDNF; Astrocyte-Derived Trophic Factor; Glial Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Product No.MAA043Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryCytokineApoptosisNeuro science
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GDNF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GDNF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Efficient Generation of Functionally Active Spinal Cord Neurons from Spermatogonial Stem Cellspubmed:27566610
- Safflower Extract and Aceglutamide Injection Promoting Recovery of Peripheral Innervations via Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-B Signaling in Diabetic MicePMC5717862
- Acupuncture Alters Pro-infl ammatory Cytokines in the Plasma of Maternally Separated Rat Pupspubmed:28986807
- GDNF serum levels are found to be lower in opioid-maintained patientsISSN 2531-4122
- Effects of 220 MHz Pulsed Modulated Radiofrequency Field on the Sperm Quality in RatsPubmed: 30974849