CK1; EHK1; K1; KRT1A; KRT1-A; Cytokeratin 1; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratin, type II cytoskeletal 1; 67 kDa cytokeratin; Type-II keratin Kb1
- FOB US$ 95.00 US$ 221.00 US$ 316.00 US$ 790.00 US$ 3,160.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAA492Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityDevelopmental science
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA492Hu01-Recombinant Keratin 1 (KRT1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue; Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human KRT1 Ant
DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Breast cancer Tissue;
Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human KRT1 Antibody
Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Liver Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant KRT1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human A375 Cells; Lane2: Human H460 Cells; Lane3: Human Hela Cells; Lane4: Mouse Pancreas Tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type A431 cell lysate;
Lane 2: KRT1 knockout A431 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 66kDa
Observed MW: 66kDa
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human KRT1 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KRT1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KRT1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:350-1400
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit