K10; CK10; KPP; Cytokeratin 10; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratosis Palmaris Et Plantaris; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10
- FOB US$ 100.00 US$ 232.00 US$ 332.00 US$ 830.00 US$ 3,320.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAB691Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityInfection immunityDermatology
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB691Hu01-Recombinant Keratin 10 (KRT10)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant KRT10, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Rat Skin Tissue; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue; Lane3: Mouse Brain Tissue; Lane4: Mouse Skin Tissue.
Western Blot; Sample: Human A431 cell lysate;
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human KRT10 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KRT10. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KRT10 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- In vitro evaluation of four commercially available liquid soaps (in Brazil) for their anti-inflammatory and protective skin barrier qualities, as well as their impact on the reduction of cutaneous hypersensitivity.Exportar-Pdf: 7