URG; Beta-Urogastrone; Pro-epidermal growth factor
- Product No.PAA560Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineTumor immunityInfection immunity
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA560Mu01-Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Kidney tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant EGF, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EGF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EGF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Homo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- The influence of nutrients, biliary-pancreatic secretions, and systemic trophic hormones on intestinal adaptation in a Roux-en-Y bypass modelPubMed: 20438940
- Decreased Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) Associated with HMGB1 and Increased Hyperactivity in Children with AutismPubMed: PMC3623607
- The Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Accelerates Gastric Ulcer Healing by Stimulating Vascular Endothelial Growth FactorPubMed: PMC3590171
- Allogeneic transplantation of an adipose-derived stem cell (ASC) sheet combined with artificial skin accelerates wound healing in a rat wound model of type 2 diabetes and obesityPubmed:25795216
- Association of colon adenomas and skin tags: coincidence or coexistence?Pubmed:24763889
- The effects of self-assembling peptide RADA16 hydrogel on malignant phenotype of human hepatocellular carcinoma cellPubMed: 26628972
- Polydopamine nanoparticles modulating stimuli-responsive PNIPAM hydrogels with cell/tissue adhesiveness.pubmed:27709887
- The effect of midkine on growth factors and oxidative status in an experimental wound model in diabetic and healthy ratspubmed:28177680
- A DPP-IV-resistant glucagon-like peptide-2 dimer with enhanced activity against radiation-induced intestinal injurypubmed:28522195
- Optimization of Storage Temperature for Retention of Undifferentiated Cell Character of Cultured Human Epidermal Cell Sheetspubmed:28811665
- Micro-/nano-topography of selective laser melting titanium enhances adhesion and proliferation and regulates adhesion-related gene expressions of human …Pubmed: 30233172