EP; Epoetin; Erythropoetin; Hematopoietin; Hemopoietin
- Product No.PAA028Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCytokineEndocrinologyHematologyHormone metabolism
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA028Mu01-Recombinant Erythropoietin (EPO)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Mouse Kidney Tissue; Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Mouse EPO Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant EPO, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EPO. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EPO in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Prenatal Glucocorticoid Overexposure Causes Permanent Increases in Renal Erythropoietin Expression and Red Blood Cell Mass in the Rat OffspringEndo: source
- Inhibitory effect of polysaccharides isolated from Angelica sinensis on hepcidin expressionPubMed: 21333724
- CD98 Positive Eosinophils Contribute to T Helper 1 Pattern InflammationPlosOne: Source
- Alterations of Circulating Endothelial Cell and Endothelial Progenitor Cell Counts around the OvulationPubMed: 22948762
- Long-term and stable correction of uremic anemia by intramuscular injection of plasmids containing hypoxia-regulated system of erythropoietin expressionPubMed: PMC3509184
- Reevaluation of erythropoietin production by the nephronPubmed:24832733
- Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m.Pubmed:2528040
- Decreased plasma soluble erythropoietin receptor in high-altitude excessive erythrocytosis and Chronic Mountain SicknessPubmed:25324511
- Plasma hepcidin in early-stage breast cancer patients: no relationship with interleukin-6, erythropoietin and erythroferronePubMed: 26496240
- KIAA0101 is associated with human renal cell carcinoma proliferation and migration induced by erythropoietinpubmed:26575329
- Expression of Iron-Related Proteins Differentiate Non-Cancerous and Cancerous Breast Tumors.pubmed:28216608
- Occult gastrointestinal bleeding is a common finding in dogs with chronic kidney diseasepubmed:28186645
- An Intranasal Formulation of Erythropoietin (Neuro-EPO) Prevents Memory Deficits and Amyloid Toxicity in the APPSwe Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer's …articles:journal-of-alzheimers-disease
- Acidic Polysaccharide from Angelica sinensis Reverses Anemia of Chronic Disease Involving the Suppression of Inflammatory Hepcidin and NF-κB Activationpubmed:29147463
- Functional and phenotypic evaluation of eosinophils from patients with the acute form of paracoccidioidomycosispubmed:28489854
- Effects of erythropoietin on astrocytes and brain endothelial cells in primary culture during anoxia depend on simultaneous signaling by other cytokines and on duration of anoxia S0197018617304783
- Relation between anaemia and bone marrow features and serum erythropoietin in dogs with chronic kidney disease10.1590/s0100-736x2017000600011
- Study of acute hypoxia markers in healthy subjects: Utility in post-crash investigation10.1016/j.mjafi.2017.04.003
- Effects of erythropoietin on astrocytes and brain endothelial cells in primary culture during anoxia depend on simultaneous signaling by other cytokines and on …Pubmed:29180303
- Increased NGAL level associated with iron store in chronic kidney disease with anemiaPubmed:29909502
- Signal Mechanism of the Protective Effect of Combined Preconditioning by Amtizole and Moderate HypoxiaPubmed:29308565
- Expression of Hif-1α, Nf-κb, and Vegf Genes in the Liver and Blood Serum Levels of HIF-1α, Erythropoietin, VEGF, TGF-β, 8-Isoprostane, and Corticosterone in Wistar Rats with High and Low Resistance to Hypoxia. Corticosterone in …Pubmed: 30353332
- High-altitude hypoxia decreases plasma erythropoietin soluble receptor (sEpoR) concentration in humans
- Dietary gelatin enhances non-heme iron absorption possibly via regulation of systemic iron homeostasis in rats
- PHYSIOLOGICAL ADAPTATIONS TO HEAT ACCLIMATION; REPERCUSSIONS ON CYCLING PERFORMANCE