SAP1; GLBA; CSAct; Dispersin; Pro-Saposin; Proactivator polypeptide; Glucosylceramidase activator; Sulfatide/GM1 activator; Cerebroside sulfate activator; Sphingolipid Activator 1
- FOB US$ 105.00 US$ 245.00 US$ 350.00 US$ 875.00 US$ 3,500.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAC756Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathway
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC756Hu01-Recombinant Prosaposin (PSAP)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Brain Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:.Human Glioma Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Lung Cancer Tissue
- Figure. FITC staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Hela Cells.
- Figure. Western Blot ; Sample: Recombinant PSAP, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human 293T Cells; Lane2: Human HeLa Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type 293T cell lysate;
Lane 2: PSAP knockout 293T cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 58kd
Observed MW: 60kd
Primary Ab: 2µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human PSAP Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PSAP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PSAP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit