LTH; Luteotropic Hormone
- Product No.PAA846Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEndocrinologyReproductive scienceGenetic scienceHormone metabolism
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA846Ra01-Recombinant Prolactin (PRL)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/ml
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PRL, Rat.
Western Blot; Sample: Rat Serum;
Primary Ab: 5µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat PRL Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PRL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PRL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- In Vivo Evidence for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)-mediated Release of Prolactin from the Pituitary GlandJcb: 39297
- TLR9 expression is associated with prognosis in patients with glioblastoma multiformeScienceDirect: S0967586811003572
- Determination of prolactin hormone in serum and urine using an electrochemical immunosensor based on poly(pyrrolepropionic acid)/carbon nanotubes hybrid modified electrodesSciencedirect:S0925400514000720
- Effect of extended photoperiod during winter on growth and onset of puberty in Murrah buffalo heifersPubmed:27051212
- Effect of thermal stress on physiological, hormonal and haematological parameters in Tharparkar and Karan Fries calvespublication:306322503
- Differentiation of human umbilical cord Wharton’s jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells into endometrial cellspubmed:29096715
- The role of mesenchymal stem cells in chemotherapy-induced gonadotoxicityPubmed:30021657
- Impact of Triclosan on Female Reproduction through Reducing Thyroid Hormones to Suppress Hypothalamic Kisspeptin Neurons in MicePubmed:29403355
- The antipsychotics sulpiride induces fatty liver in rats via phosphorylation of insulin receptor substrate-1 at Serine 307-mediated adipose tissue insulin resistancePubmed:29551354
- The prolactin‐release inhibitor paeoniflorin suppresses proliferation and induces apoptosis in prolactinoma cells via the mitochondria‐dependent pathwayPubmed:29388711
- Metformin inhibits growth and prolactin secretion of pituitary prolactinoma cells and xenograftsPubmed: 30334324
- Hormonal and metabolic indicators before and after farrowing in sows affected with postpartum dysgalactia syndromePubmed: 30404636