TBPA; PA; PLB; ATTR; TTR; Transthyretin; Prealbumin Amyloidosis Type I; Transports Thyroxine and Retinol
- Product No.PAA726Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseTumor immunityInfection immunityHormone metabolism
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Rat Pancreas Tissue; Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat TTR Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Rb19)
DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Rat Liver Tissue;
Primary Ab: 20μg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat TTR Antibody
Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- WB Image
Western Blot; Sample: Rat Serum;
Primary Ab: 2µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat TTR Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PALB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PALB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Screening disease-associated proteins from sera of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a comparative proteomic studyPubMed: 20367977
- Circulation levels of acute phase proteins in patients with Takayasu arteritisPubMed: 20100644
- Effect of high dose thiamine on the levels of urinary protein biomarkers in diabetes mellitus type 2PubMed: 21130593
- Serum proteomic analysis reveals potential serum biomarkers for occupational medicamentosa-like dermatitis caused by trichloroethylenePubmed:24960064
- Schwann cells contribute to neurodegeneration in transthyretin amyloidosisPubmed:25693163
- Surface plasmon resonance assay of inhibition by pharmaceuticals for thyroxine hormone binging to transport proteinsPubMed: 26384643
- Compositions and Methods for Diagnosing Lung Cancery2016:0077095.html
- iTRAQ-Based Quantitative Proteomics Reveals the New Evidence Base for Traumatic Brain Injury Treated with Targeted Temperature Managementpubmed:29247448
- CD4+ T Cells Affect the Thyroid Hormone Transport at the Choroid Plexus in Mice Raised in Enriched EnvironmentPubmed: 30703773