S100-A1; S100A1; S100-Alpha; S-100 Protein; S-100 protein subunit alpha; S-100 protein alpha chain
- Product No.MAA012Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryTumor immunity
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number n/a
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Cardiac Muscle Tissue; Primary Ab: 30μg/ml Mouse Anti-Human S100 Antibody Second Ab: 2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Mu19)
- Western Blot; Sample: Human HT1080 cell lysate; Primary Ab: 2µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human S100 Antibody Second Ab: 0.2µg/ml HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog: SAA544Mu19)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against S100. It has been selected for its ability to recognize S100 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide protects against ischemic brain damage induced by focal cerebral ischemia in ratsScienceDirect: S0006899311008663
- A New Technique for Collection of Cerebrospinal Fluid in Rat PupsPubMed: 26056488
- Regulation of Nutritional Metabolism in Transition Dairy Cows: Energy Homeostasis and Health in Response to Post-Ruminal Choline and Methioninepubmed:27501393
- Ellagic acid exerts protective effect in intrastriatal 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson's disease: Possible involvement of ERβ/Nrf2/HO-1 signaling.pubmed:28238669
- Levels of neurotropic autoantibodies in patients with schizophreniaarticle:n
- Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Reduces Neuronal Apoptosis in Rats after Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Injury via PI3K/AKT/eNOS Signaling PathwayPubmed:29770336
- Trigonelline protects hippocampus against intracerebral Aβ (1–40) as a model of Alzheimer's disease in the rat: insights into underlying mechanismsPubmed: 30421246