CMH2; cTnT; TnTc; Cardiomyopathy,Hypertrophic 2; Cardiac muscle troponin T
- FOB US$ 105.00 US$ 245.00 US$ 350.00 US$ 875.00 US$ 3,500.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAD232Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCardiovascular biology
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Heart tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TNNT2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TNNT2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Cardioprotective Effect of Sulphonated Formononetin on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsPubMed: 21232020
- Cardioprotective Effect of SMND-309, A Novel Derivate of Salvianolic Acid B on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsWiley: source
- Protective roles of Asperosaponin VI, a triterpene saponin isolated from Dipsacus asper Wall on acute myocardial infarction in ratsScienceDirect: S0014299909009984
- The altered expression profile of microRNAs in cardiopulmonary bypass canine models and the effects of mir-499 on myocardial ischemic reperfusion injuryPubMed: PMC3694448
- Salivary high‐sensitivity cardiac troponin T levels in patients with acute myocardial infarctionPubmed: 22834943
- In vivo and in vitro cardioprotective effects of Panax quinquefolium 20 (S)-protopanaxadiol saponins (PQDS), isolated from Panax quinquefoliumPubmed: 23700796
- The effects of caloric restriction and age on thyroid hormone signalling in the heart of ratsPl:Source
- Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosisPubmed:24330504
- Cardioprotective Effect of Rhizomes of Acorus gramineus Against Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Damage in PigsPubmed:24420420
- Glutathione administration reduces mitochondrial damage and shifts cell death from necrosis to apoptosis in ageing diabetic mice hearts during exercisePubmed:25039894
- Crocin protects against doxorubicin-induced myocardial toxicity in rats through down-reCavia (Guinea pig )lation of inflammatory and apoptic pathwaysPubmed:26807765
- The Cardenolide Glycoside Acovenoside A Affords Protective Activity in Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity in MicePubmed:27247000
- Troponins, heat shock proteins and glycogen phosphorylase BB in umbilical cord blood of complicated pregnancies.pubmed:27937003
- Outer Balloon Ligation Increases Success Rate of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Model in Mice.pubmed:27907155
- Rosuvastatin improves myocardial and neurological outcomes after asphyxial cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation in ratspubmed:28076830