- FOB US$ 116.00 US$ 270.00 US$ 385.00 US$ 963.00 US$ 3,850.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.MAC106Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCardiovascular biologyDevelopmental scienceBone metabolism
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number A1
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC106Hu01-Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 10 (BMP10)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Liver Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant BMP10, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against BMP10. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP10 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.Organism Species More: Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- BMP9 and BMP10 are critical for postnatal retinal vascular remodelingPubMed: PMC3383024