- Product No.MAA011Gu21
- Organism SpeciesCavia (Guinea pig ) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryCytokineInfection immunityNeuro science
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against BDNF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BDNF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
- Heme Oxygenase-1 Protects Neurons from Ischemic Damage by UpreCavia (Guinea pig )lating Expression of Cu,Zn-SuperoxideDismutase, Catalase, and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in the Rabbit Spinal Cord.Pubmed:26559686
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid on learning and memory impairment induced by repeated propofol anesthesia in young ratspmc:PMC4812310
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
- Effect of Sample Time in Clot Tube, Temperature, and Hemolysis Status on Canine Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Concentrations: Preliminary study articles:Vol14Iss3
- Both secreted and the cellular levels of BDNF attenuated due to tau hyperphosphorylation in primary cultures of cortical neurons.pubmed:27914953
- PPARr activation ameliorates postoperative cognitive decline probably through suppressing hippocampal neuroinflammation in aged mice.pubmed:27940378
- Differential expression of cord blood neurotrophins in gestational diabetes: the impact of fetal growth abnormalitiespubmed:28081639
- An Intranasal Formulation of Erythropoietin (Neuro-EPO) Prevents Memory Deficits and Amyloid Toxicity in the APPSwe Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer's …articles:journal-of-alzheimers-disease
- Long‐term lithium treatment increases intracellular and extracellular brain‐derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in cortical and hippocampal neurons at subtherapeutic …bdi.12449
- Associations of blood parameters with age, feed efficiency and sampling routine in young beef bullsscience:article
- Water-soluble chitosan inhibits nerve growth factor and attenuates allergic inflammation in mite allergen–induced allergic rhinitispubmed:28412394
- A new comorbidity model and the common pathological mechanisms of migraine and epilepsypubmed:28559979
- Alpha-asarone attenuates depression-like behavior in nicotine-withdrawn mice: Evidence for the modulation of hippocampal pCREB levels during nicotine-withdrawal.pubmed:29042206
- An enriched environment restores hepatitis B vaccination-mediated impairments in synaptic function through IFN-γ/Arginase1 signalingPubmed:29627530
- Autophagy is required for human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells to improve spatial working memory in APP/PS1 transgenic mouse modelPubmed:29335016
- N-3 PUFA diet enrichment prevents amyloid beta-induced depressive-like phenotypePubmed:29203442
- Preterm umbilical cord blood derived mesenchymal stem/stromal cells protect preterm white matter brain development against hypoxia-ischemiaPubmed:30012511
- Early Life Vitamin C Deficiency Does Not Alter Morphology of Hippocampal CA1 Pyramidal Neurons or Markers of Synaptic Plasticity in a Guinea Pig Model.Pubmed:29890692
- Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (∆-THC) Induce Neurogenesis and Improve Cognitive Performances of Male Sprague Dawley RatsPubmed:28933048
- Amelioration by nitric oxide (NO) mimetics on neurobehavioral and biochemical changes in experimental model of Alzheimer's disease in ratsPubmed:29522778
- Long term Westernized diet leads to region-specific changes in brain signaling mechanismsPubmed:29655945
- Changes in exercise capacity and serum BDNF following long-term sprint interval training in well-trained cyclistsPubmed: 30286300
- Establishment and evaluation of a novel mouse model of peri/postmenopausal depressionDoi: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e01195
- Administration of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Attenuates Aβ1-42-Induced Alzheimer's Disease in Mice by Activating β-Catenin Signaling
- Effect of voluntary running on expression of myokines in brains of rats with depressionPubmed: 30834799
- Clinical usefulness of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and visinin-like protein-1 in early diagnostic tests for acute strokePubmed: 30826210
- Monoaminergic system is implicated in the antidepressant-like effect of hyperoside and protocatechuic acid isolated from Impatiens glandulifera Royle in micePubmed: 31077758
- Physical Exercise Increased Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Elderly Population with DepressionPubmed: 30994834