NGFB; Beta-NGF; HSAN5; NGF-B; Beta-Nerve Growth Factor
- Product No.MAA105Gu21
- Organism SpeciesCavia (Guinea pig ) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryCytokineNeuro science
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG, Clone Number n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against NGF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NGF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Low-intensity aerobic exercise mitigates exercise-induced bronchoconstriction by improving the function of adrenal medullary chromaffin cells in asthmatic ratsPubmed:25212248
- Neurotrophic and antioxidant effects of silymarin comparable to 4-methylcatechol in protection against gentamicin-induced ototoxicity in guinea pigsPubmed:25445537
- NGF and HB-EGF: Potential Biomarkers that Reflect the Effects of Fesoterodine in Patients with Overactive Bladder SyndromePubmed:25510766
- High glucose upregulates CYP24A1 expression which attenuates the ability of 1,25(OH)2D3 to increase NGF secretion in a rat Schwann cell line RSC96Pubmed:25614971
- High glucose upregulates CYP24A1 expression which attenuates the ability of 1,25(OH)2D3PubMed: 25614971
- Telmisartan inhibits hyperalgesia and inflammatory progression in a diabetic neuropathic pain model of Wistar rats.PubMed: 25864063
- Pro-apoptotic Action of Corticosterone in Hippocampal Organotypic CulturesPubmed:27189478
- Chronic mild stress influences nerve growth factor through a matrix metalloproteinase-dependent mechanismPubmed:26771945
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
- Differential expression of cord blood neurotrophins in gestational diabetes: the impact of fetal growth abnormalitiespubmed:28081639
- An Intranasal Formulation of Erythropoietin (Neuro-EPO) Prevents Memory Deficits and Amyloid Toxicity in the APPSwe Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer's …articles:journal-of-alzheimers-disease
- Evaluación de la secreción de factores neurotróficos por las células MSV en cocultivo con neurorretinas porcinas, en función de la dosis celular y del tiempo de cultivo10324/27440
- Antidepressant drugs for beta amyloid-induced depression: A new standpoint?pubmed:28499898
- Mechanical loading of intervertebral disc modulates microglia proliferation, activation, and chemotaxisPubmed:29723636
- Autophagy is required for human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells to improve spatial working memory in APP/PS1 transgenic mouse modelPubmed:29335016
- N-3 PUFA diet enrichment prevents amyloid beta-induced depressive-like phenotypePubmed:29203442
- Preterm umbilical cord blood derived mesenchymal stem/stromal cells protect preterm white matter brain development against hypoxia-ischemiaPubmed:30012511
- Effects of n-3 PUFA enriched and n-3 PUFA deficient diets in naïve and Aβ-treated female ratsPubmed:30028991
- 3‐‐Laurylglyceryl ascorbate improves the development of sensitive skin through the reduction of oxidative stressPubmed: 30698879
- Administration of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Attenuates Aβ1-42-Induced Alzheimer's Disease in Mice by Activating β-Catenin Signaling
- A novel xeno-free culture system for human retinal pigment epithelium cellsPubmed: 31024807