GHIH; SRIF; SMST; GHRIH; GHRIF; Growth Hormone Releasing Inhibiting Hormone; Somatotropin Release-Inhibiting Factor; Somatostatin-14; Somatostatin-28
- FOB US$ 104.00 US$ 242.00 US$ 346.00 US$ 865.00 US$ 3,460.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.MAA592Mu21
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryTumor immunityEndocrinologyHormone metabolism
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation, Host Mouse
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa, Clone Number C12
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA592Mu01-Recombinant Somatostatin (SST)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 1mg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Mouse Stomach Tissue; Primary Ab: 20µg/ml Mouse Anti-Mouse SST Anti
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant SST, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against SST. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SST in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Pancreatic Somatostatinoma Diagnosed Preoperatively: Report of a CasePubmed: 24413789
- Circadian Modulation of Anxiety: A Role for Somatostatin in the AmygdalaPubmed: 24376834
- Enhanced expression of neuropeptide S (NPS) receptor in eosinophils from severe asthmatics and subjects with total IgE above 100IU/mlPubmed:24239856
- Inhibitory effect of somatostatin on insulin secretion is not mediated via the CNSPubmed:25630331
- Oral curcumin has anti-arthritic efficacy through somatostatin generationPubMed: 25836921
- Aberrant changes of somatostatin and neuropeptide Y in brain of a genetic rat model for epilepsy: tremor ratpubmed:27685769
- Positive enhancement of Lactobacillus fermentum HY01 on intestinal movements of mice having constipation10.1007/s13765-017-0327-3
- Colonic Transit Time and Gut Peptides in Adult Patients with Slow and Normal Colonic Transit Constipationpubmed:29082242