Apo-B; FLDB; Apo B-100; Apo B-48
Ordering detailsAdd to Cart Distributors Free trial
- Product No.PAC003Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayEndocrinologyCardiovascular biologyHepatologyNutrition metabolism
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC003Hu02-Recombinant Apolipoprotein B (APOB)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant APOB, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against APOB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize APOB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Group 1B phospholipase A2 deficiency protects against diet-induced hyperlipidemia in miceJlr: M019463
- Elevated retinol binding protein 4 induces apolipoprotein B production and associates with hypertriglyceridemiaPubmed:25781360
- Culturing of HepG2 cells with human serum improve their functionality and suitability in studies of lipid metabolismPubMed: 26515253
- Hypoascorbemia induces atherosclerosis and vascular deposition of lipoprotein (a) in transgenic micePubMed: 26064792
- Proprotein convertase subtilisin/Kexin type 9 (PCSK9) single domain antibodies are potent inhibitors of LDL receptor degradationPubmed:27284008
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR EFFICACIOUS AND SAFE DELIVERY OF SIRNA USING SPECIFIC CHITOSAN-BASED NANOCOMPLEXESy2016:0152988.html
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) Content in Beer Modulates Effects of Beer on the Liver After Acute Ingestion in Female Mice.pubmed:27659607