PGG/HS; PGHS2; PHS2; HCox2; COX2; Cyclooxygenase 2; Prostaglandin G/H Synthase And Cyclooxygenase; Prostaglandin H2 synthase 2
- FOB US$ 144.00 US$ 360.00 US$ 720.00 US$ 2,160.00 US$ 5,400.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.RPA699Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & KinaseTumor immunityInfection immunityReproductive sciencePulmonologyGastroenterologyHormone metabolism
- Source Prokaryotic expression, Host E.coli
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMicrosome membrane; Peripheral membrane protein. Endoplasmic reticulum membra
- Molecular Mass 32.0kDa, Accurate n/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe187~Asn425 (Accession # P35354) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder, Purity > 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.4
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Diallyl sulfide protects against ultraviolet B-induced skin cancers in SKH-1 hairless mouse: analysis of early molecular events in carcinogenesisWiley: source
- Molecular mechanisms underlying chemopreventive activities of glycyrrhizic acid against UVB-radiation-induced carcinogenesis in SKH-1 hairless mouse epidermisPubMed: 21545294
- Curcumin Protects against UVB-Induced Skin Cancers in SKH-1 Hairless Mouse: Analysis of Early Molecular Markers in CarcinogenesisPubMed: 22888366
- Decalepis hamiltonii inhibits tumor progression and metastasis by regulating the inflammatory mediators and nuclear factor κB subunitsPubmed: 24013642
- Multitargeted protective effect of Abacopteris penangiana against carrageenan-induced chronic prostatitis in rats.Pubmed: 24211397
- Relationship between epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation and serum cyclooxygenase-2 Level, and the synergistic effect of celecoxib and gefitinib on EGFR expression in non-small cell lung cancer cellsPubMed: 26464643
- Monitoring of cyclooxygenase-2 levels can predict EGFR mutations and the efficacy of EGFR-TKI in patients with lung adenocarcinomaPubMed: 26191267
- Inflammatory Response of Annona Muricata Linn Leaves Extract in Colorectal Cancer PatientsNCT02439580