CD285; SLEB1; TIL3; Toll/Interleukin-1 Receptor-Like Protein 3
- FOB US$ 100.00 US$ 232.00 US$ 332.00 US$ 830.00 US$ 3,320.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.PAB990Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionTumor immunityInfection immunityImmune moleculePulmonology
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation, Host Rabbit
- Ig Type IgG, Potency n/a
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB990Hu01-Recombinant Toll Like Receptor 5 (TLR5)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- TraitsLiquid, Concentration 500µg/mL
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Skin Cancer Tissue.
Figure:FITC staining on IHC-P
Simple: A549 cells.
Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant TLR5, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human A549 Cells; Lane2: Human Hela Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type A549 cell lysate;
Lane 2: TLR5 knockout A549 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 97kd
Observed MW: 105kd
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human TLR5 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TLR5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TLR5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Expression of soluble Toll-like receptors in pleural effusionsCMJ: 2010823483999506297